12 digestive biscuits, finely crushed
level tbsp low fat spread
511g/1lb 2oz quark
3 large eggs
1 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp vanilla essence
8-10 tbsp artifical sweetener
finely grated zest of 1 orange finely grated zest of 1 lemon
1 level tsp icing sugar , to dust
mixed berries, to serve
1) Place the crushed biscuits in a bowl and melt the low fat spread.
2) Add into the biscuits and stir to mix well. Spoon into a 20cm/8in non-stick spring-form cake tin, pressing down firmly to make a smooth and even base.
3) Chill in the fridge over night.
4) Preheat the oven to 170C/Gas 3. Beat together the quark, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla essence, sweetener and the zest from the orange and lemon and mix thoroughly until combined and pour over the prepared biscuit base. Place in the oven and cook for 50-55 minutes or until set and golden.
5) Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely. Cover with cling film and chill in the fridge for 6-8 hours.
6) To serve, dust with icing sugar and serve with mixed berries.